We are located in León (northwestern Spain), 325 km from Madrid and 5 km from León-Airport.
The factory, built in 1954, has been constantly renovated and upgraded. ADL BioPharma has one of the largest fermentation capacities in Europe.
- Our staff consists of 250 people.
- Our site spreads over a surface of 150,000m2 (42,000 m2 of buildings).
- We offer a total fermentation capacity of 2,400m3.
- Our total chemical product capacity is 600m3.
- We recover more than ten different solvents.
- We have over 25 distillation columns.
- We manage over 100 solvent storage tanks.
- Steam generator with an output of 350,000 tons a year.
- Electrical installation capacity: 32MW.
- Electricity Consumption: 185 GWh (currently 26Wh).
Residual Water Treatment Plant:
- Treatment of chemical and biological effluents: 3,200,000 m3 a year.
- COD removal: 14,500 tons a year.
- NH4 removal: 612 tons a year.
- Surface: 57,000m2